On Thursday, September 2nd
Do you run a freelance or agency business and wish that you could work on the kind of user experience projects which allowed time for research, testing, and iteration? Do you wish you could do more than push pixels and make pretty designs? Well, if so, this workshop is for you.
In this one-day workshop, User Experience expert and agency coach Paul Boag will teach you all you need to know to transform your business into a kick-ass user experience agency.
He will teach UX fundamentals, how to run UX projects, and, most crucially, how to sell UX services to your clients.
How this workshop will help
- Win more 'real' UX workshop from your existing client base.
- Attract new clients who understand the value of user experience.
- Increase your charge-out rates by learning the UX techniques clients will pay a premium for.
- Run smoother projects with less client interference by having a process built on user feedback.
We Will Cover
- What is UX, and how it differs from UI design?
- The principles that underpin UX design.
- How to design the experience beyond the interface.
- How to get paid to shape the client's entire UX strategy.
- What UX services you can sell.
- How to sell UX services.
- How to structure UX projects.
- How to run successful UX projects.
This Course Is For You If…
- You run an agency or freelance business.
- You are hungry to win bigger clients.
- You want to improve the profitability of projects.
- You are struggling to compete with lower-priced competitors.
- You find it hard to get client approval.
- You are frustrated by the elements of the experience outside of your control.
After This Course, You Will…
- Know how to sell UX projects.
- Understand what UX services you should be offering.
- Have a clear process for running UX projects.
- Be able to engage in user research.
- Be confident testing your projects with users.
- Have a toolkit of UX techniques you can draw upon.