Status update due to the Coronavirus situation

Status update due to the Coronavirus situation

Considering the fact that Coronavirus has been affecting events worldwide, we would like to inform you that we are monitoring the situation daily.

There are still 5 months before Web Summer Camp 2020 and we hope the circumstances will improve in the upcoming weeks. 

So for now, our work in preparing the BREAK from these hard times for the community continues, but in the case of the Coronavirus related events continuing well into May and June, we will need to reconsider our plans. 

Having that in mind, we are postponing the ticket sale and prolonging our Call for Papers. You can submit your workshop proposal by April 30. Regarding the ticket sale, we will reconsider the situation in the first days of April and decide on the ticket sale start.

If you’re considering coming to #websc, we would appreciate if you would contact us via email so we can discuss the option that suits you best in this situation.

We'll keep you updated through our newsletters and social media channels and if you have any questions, you can contact us at any time. 

Wish you all good health and hope you're taking actions to keep safe and well during this period.